POLICY ADOPTED FOR ALLOTMENT OF STEEL FLOATING DRY DOCK AFTER RECEIVING THEIR REQEUST FROM THE OWNER / OR HIS AUTHORISED AGENT.
The allotment of Dry Dock Applicant vessel will be governed as below mentioned priority.
1. Port owned Vessels will be given first priority.
2. The maintenance work of (SFDD) Steel Floating Dry Dock including repairs will also be given priority next to our Port Vessels.
3. The vessels pertaining to Navy / Coast Guard / Govt. deptt. will be considered next to Port vessels.
4. The agencies/contractors having contract with our Port and benefiting the port directly will be considered on next priority, provided these craft / vessels which should have been utilized for the said contract of Port and no other Craft/Vessels shall be considered which are working at other destination / Port / Contract.
The agencies / contractors whose Craft / Vessels working at
6. Rest of the application will be considered in general category and spare slot can only be allotted when none of the above category vessels are there in line.
7. At the time of allotting the dry dock slot to Private Parties a commitment for the number of days will be given by the parties along with schedule of work to be carried out.
The application for
allotment of dry dock may be made to Executive Engineer (M) Dry Dock,